LIONSBRIDGE SOCCER SCHOOL
If the city closes fields due to inclement weather, this page will be updated and parents will receive an email from Lionsbridge FC. You can also sign up for the city's text/ alert system. Be sure to choose Riverview fields 1, 2 & 3. For any questions, please email us.
COVID-19 PRECAUTIONS (as of March 1, 2021):
- Note: these precautions may become more or less restrictive depending on guidance from the federal, state and local health authorities.
- All players must bring and use their own equipment (ball, water bottle, towel, etc.). Sharing will not be permitted.
- All campers and staff will be subject to regulations and screenings as required or recommended by local, state and federal health authorities and parks & rec departments, including Virginia Executive Order #72 (as of March 1).
- This includes, but may not be limited to, face coverings, daily temperature checks and symptom screening.
- Staff will wear protective face coverings at all times.
- Spectators must wear protective face coverings over their mouth and nose at all times.
- Ten feet of physical distance must be maintained between spectators who are not family members.
- While such measures may be an inconvenience, Lionsbridge FC is fully committed to meeting health and safety protocols to minimize risk of exposure to COVID-19. Failure to participate according to these guidelines may be reason for dismissal without a refund.